Despite the previous announcement, TWI Website is fully operational. 😊
Covid-19 delays (updated!)
For the Coronavirus outbreak in the USA, Gamblers Warehouse, our fulfillment center in Texas, will operate with precautions against the contagion. We’re also shipping Modern Idols Kickstarter and Eva decks, so some orders may have a delay.
For any doubt, write me at firstname.lastname@example.org (I am always operative, granting my 24-hours replies as usual).
Hopefully, everything will be back to normal soon. Stay safe! 🌍💪
Need support? Contact me for anything: email@example.com
You can also find me on Facebook and Instagram and send me a private message.
I usually reply within 24-hours.
Shipping fees and rules
From 12/26/2019, the shipping rules on www.thirdwayindustries.com will change.
Those new rules will take effect immediately, but they can change in the immediate future.
😀 Automatic free shipping
Free shipping is automatic (without a coupon code) above $50 for United States and above $100 for the “Zone 1” (list below). World Countries don’t have automatic free shipping.
⚠️ Free shipping coupon codes for “World Countries” will work only if the total is above $200
I needed to make shipping a little more sustainable on my side, so I needed to put a limit on “World” free shipping. From now on, coupon codes on “world” addresses will work only if the amount is over $200. USA and Zone1 Coupon codes are not affected.
🚚 UPS Courier is available for World and Zone 1
I’ve decided to introduce a faster and more reliable way to ship for all countries except USA (shipping is already fast there). UPS is expensive, but it take few days and it’s easier to track. Read below for details.
Here is a quick recap:
🌎 United States
- [New] Free Shipping with a coupon code, or automatic over $50!
- Shipping cost is $3 + $1 per deck + $10 per uncuts/bricks
🌍 Zone 1
- [New] Free Shipping with a coupon code, or automatic over $99!
- [New] Courier option is available for $50 + $2 per deck + $15 per uncuts/bricks
- Normal Shipping cost is $6 + $2 per deck + $15 per uncuts/bricks
🌏 World Countries
- [New] Free Shipping is available only with a coupon code, over $200
- [New] Courier option is available for $55 + $4 per deck + $20 per uncuts/bricks
- Normal Shipping cost is $12 + $4 per deck + $20 per uncuts/bricks
The “Zone 1” is the list of the country that have good rates from United States and usually are reachable by their e-packets. Those countries are relatively cheap to ship to and usually the trackings are more reliable. I can add or remove countries from this list in future.
Israel, Singapore, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Hungary. Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
You think that your country was omitted by error? Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPS courier shipping
If you don’t want to wait, or you prefer a more reliable option, you can use an UPS shipping directly from the website. UPS takes few days to arrive, but always consider I might need few days before shipping your package. The guestimate time to arrive is one week, and you’ll know the delivery date accurately. If you need a guestimate for the shipping date, contact me at email@example.com
If you are placing an important and expensive order, I suggest to use UPS to be more safe.
UPS is, obviously, not compatible with free shipping.
*UPS is NOT available to Russia because custom office would block the package almost for sure.
Here is how the shipping process of Thirdway Industries works:
- Within few days you’ve placed an order, I’ll process it putting it into a spreadsheet. When this happens, you’ll receive a notification of “complete order”.
- The “Order Complete” notification means only I’ve processed the order, NOT that the order is actually shipped.
- A couple of times in a week I send that spreadsheet with the orders to my fulfillment center, Gambler’s Warehouse.
- They usually ship all the orders included into the spreadsheet within 4 business days.
- If you are an US customer, you should recieve your package in around 4 days, and your package is automatically tracked.
- If you are an international customer, please allow at least a couple of weeks for recieve your order.
- Sometimes your country’s custom may delay your package for an extra week, so don’t worry if it’s taking a little more than expected.
- International tracking is very expensive, so I use it only if you have expensive stuff in your package.
Hope this is useful to estimate how long it would take recieve a package (usually 1-2 weeks domestic, 2-3 weeks international). Contact me if you need special shipping solutions (faster or tracked).
My shipping process may be slower than usual if I’m shipping a Kickstarter and it may be influenced by the US holidays. If you need specific informations on delivery, please send me an e-mail.
Thirdway Industries is not a big company – it’s just one man with the support of a professional fulfillment center: be patient if those shipping times looks a little longer than a bigger ecommerce store.
Payments on Thirdway Industries Store
This store’s payments are based on PayPal – however, you don’t need a PayPal account to place an order. Since some customers had issues in find the way to do pay through Credit Card, I’ve made this simple tutorial to assist.
First step > add anything you wish to buy to your cart.
Second step > Check shipping cost, enter a coupon code if you have it and then Proceed to Checkout
Third step > Enter all your shipping and billing data (above, not in the screenshot below), if you want subscribe the newsletter, then proceed to Paypal – You don’t need an account, you can pay with a Credit Card!
Fourth step > If you have a PayPal account, enter the data in the form above – otherwise, click the grey button below to use a credit card.
Fifth step > Complete the checkout and wait for your new Thirdway Industries decks 🙂
If you have any further question, just contact me giovanni-at-thirdway.it (-at- is @ – doing this for spambots)